StreetEasy is New York’s leading and most comprehensive real estate listings and data site. They launched in January 2006 with the goal of bringing transparency to the traditionally opaque NYC Real Estate industry. Now, both consumers and agents have a full view of everything in the sales and rentals markets. StreetEasy currently receives over 18 million pageviews and nearly 550,000 unique visits per month to their site, which now covers all five boroughs of New York City, North Jersey, and the Hamptons. Their site has earned the trust and confidence of consumers, real estate professionals and the media, making them the most trafficked and searched website in the NYC metro real estate market, so much so that in 2010, StreetEasy was the #1 most searched real estate term in Google by New Yorkers.
Recognizing the importance of the real estate professional, StreetEasy has developed several tools on their site to help brokers promote their brand and expand their business. Tools that give the broker the ability to:
- manage their listings on StreetEasy.com
- produce comparable reports
- showcase their buy-side deals in addition to the sell-side deals
- feature their listings
- integrate their real estate activity on StreetEasy.com with their social media networks
- share information and collaborate with their clients with Folders
- keep current on the market with market reports and daily hot sheets on new sales/rental listings, open houses, and recorded sales
For more information, please check them out at StreetEasy.com.